|Costs||TECH FAIR ONLY||TECH FAIR + HOT BREAKFAST W/EXPERTS|
|Register after 10/3||$65||$75|
|NON MEMBERS – after 10/3||$90||$99|
CONSENT AND RELEASEMultiple Listing Service of Long Island, Inc. (MLSLI) will be conducting video recording and still photography of meetings, sessions and events during the 12th Annual Tech Fair for use in connection with future educational, promotional and marketing activities of the MLSLI in any medium now known or created in the future. Your participation in MLSLI’s 12th Annual Tech Fair constitutes your consent to the video recording and still photography of the event and your release of MLSLI from any claims related to MLSLI’s use, reproduction or distribution of your name, likeness, image, voice and/or appearance.
UNAUTHORIZED SOLICITATIONSolicitation of business on the premises of MLSLI’s 12th Annual Tech Fair by anyone other than official MLSLI Tech Fair exhibitors is strictly prohibited.
2013 SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
October 16, 2013
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ONE ENTRY PER PERSON ONLY.1. 12th Annual Multiple Listing Service of Long Island, Inc. Tech Fair
A) SWEEPSTAKES: How to Enter: Each person who registers (registrant) for the 12th Annual Multiple Listing Service of Long Island, Inc. Tech Fair (hereinafter referred to as “MLSLI Tech Fair”) will receive a tote bag at the registration desk when registrant checks in at the MLSLI Tech Fair on October 16, 2013. The tote bag will contain a card entitled “Sweepstakes Entry Card” (hereinafter referred to as Entry Card). Each registrant must write his or her name and telephone number on the Entry Card and drop off the Entry Card in the Gold Drum located in the Plaza Room prior to the time of the drawing for each prize as detailed below. The Gold Drum will be open between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:50 p.m. on October 16, 2013. Winners Selection: Winners will be selected for the various sweepstakes in random drawings from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes period. The drawings will be conducted on October 16, 2013 at the times listed below and the winner of each prize will be selected by the sponsor of the prize or by an MLSLI representative and whose decision is final. One winner for each sweepstake giveaway will be selected. A sweepstakes prize winner is not eligible to win additional sweepstakes prizes. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
B) Prizes and Approximate Retail Value are as follows:
- To Be Announced
C) Times of Drawing for Each Prize:
- To Be Announced
D) Conditions: Winners must be present at the MLSLI Tech Fair at the time of the drawing to win and must be a registrant of the 12th MLSLI Tech Fair. Incomplete or mechanically reproduced Entry Cards or Entry Cards that have been tampered with will be disqualified.
If a name is called and the person is not in the room, his/her name will be posted on an easel outside the Plaza Room listing the sweepstake item he/she won. If the winner has not claimed the item by the time the last sweepstake drawing is held at approximately 4 p.m. a new sweepstake winner will be pulled from the remaining entries.
If someone has won a sweepstake, he/she is not eligible to win additional sweepstakes.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to all persons who register and attend the 12th Annual MLSLI Tech Fair. Employees of MLSLI, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible.
4. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied outside of manufacturer’s limited warranty. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize permitted, except MLSLI reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of MLSLI, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within 7 days following the date of the first notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for MLSLI and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness, biographical material and/or entry (including an altered form of the entry) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold MLSLI, its advertising and promotion agencies, the sponsors, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of the prize. MLSLI is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes. MLSLI reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes or permanently disqualify from any promotion any person they believe has intentionally violated these Official Rules. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Sweepstakes or operation thereof is unlawful and subject to legal action by MLSLI, who may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. INTERNET: MLSLI is not responsible for errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials or Sweepstakes Rules, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by MLSLI on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. MLSLI reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. MLSLI may prohibit an entrant from participating in a Sweepstakes if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstake is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, MLSLI reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law.
6. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Suffolk County, NY; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively “Special Damages”); and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. New York State, without reference to New York’s choice of law rules, governs the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
7. MISCELLANEOUS: The Multiple Listing Service of Long Island, Inc. (MLSLI), 300 Sunrise Highway, West Babylon, New York 11704 is running these Sweepstakes.
- Where: Crest Hollow Country Club 8325 Jericho Turnpike, Woodbury
- When: Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Registration Begins: 8am
Exhibit Hall: 8am to 4pm
Tech Fair: 9am to 4pm
Appy Hour: 4pm to 5pm
Speed Dating With Our Speakers
Hot Breakfast 7:30am to 8:45am
Join us before Tech Fair for a hot breakfast. Get up close and personal with industry leaders. Sit with the experts and get your questions answered. Great networking opportunity to share online successes.Registration Opens August 15, 2013